Today, We’ll gonna talk about “SSS – Sayaji Startup Summit” or for all amazing startup it’s “Startup Ka Tyohar”. In this blog, I’m gonna tell you about its core agendas, How to Apply, Benefits and more on it. I’ll try to cover up as many things as possible in this blog. Still, if you have any questions do let me know in the comment section.
Let’s Roll the Blog
So, first question popups in your mind are why it called “Startup Ka Tyohar”.
From 1st to 10th June – Be Ready!
- Because it is India’s biggest and longest startup summit.
- In which they are inviting startups from all over the india from different sectors.
- Aim for this event is to provide a unique platform to enthusiastic students, early stage professionals or want to renters in Vadodara connect with mentors, peers, angels, specialists, policy makers and other stakeholders and discuss opportunities and challenges related to how to start a Startup.
- The whole summit has different verticles. It has Workshops, Round Table Conferences, Speaker Sessions, Investor meets, Pitching Sessions and Competitions like Ideathon/Hackathon.
If you are planning to register your startup, here is the link: https://goo.gl/forms/DxM4LoyJ1OeurlWx2
I’m a newbie in the world of startups.
Are you a newbie in the world of startup, wants to know more about it, do you like to meet new people having similar interest like you or just wanted to see some disrupted idea/products.
Welcome and become a part of India’s biggest startup event. For all you guys they have workshops, seminars, Open Pitch Sessions by selected startup companies and more.
There will be many networking sessions and idea-sharing events. To all who don’t know I got my partners from one of the similar summits I had attended so there will be a chance to get your business partners or life partner 😉
More on this, there will be two live events happening the one is Hackathon (Constant Coding Competition) and the other is Ideaton. (if you have any questions regarding this let me know in the comment section).
Which startup will get the chance to pitch in front of Investors?
Before giving that let me tell the schedule of the whole event:
- Register online
- They will select you on the basis of your answers.
- From each Verticle, there will be 8 startups (Eg: from education – 8 Pitches)
- 1-10th June every day, 8 startups from the same verticle will pitch their startup
- Each day will have two winners and end of the event they have to pitch their startup in front of Investors
Warriors of Sayaji Startup Summit
Other than these if want to know more about it or have any questions in mind do let me know in the comment section.
Here comes the end part of the blog. If you believe that comparison helps to make a right decision check our startup punchit.io.